Friday, December 16, 2011

RIBBED CROCHET HAT


TUNISIAN CROCHET RIBBED HAT (ADULT)(AFGHAN STITCH) - CROCHETKIM.COM.


RIB-LOOK NEWBORN CAP (crochet) Designed by Kathy North . Note: Cap is worked sideways in half double crochet rib to allow for stretch to fit a range of sizes. Often in crocheting, any ribbing made is vertical; the part of the ribbing that pops out from the rest of the stitches runs top to bottom. Womens Crocheted Spiral Ribbed Hat Pattern With Flower Trim EASY TO MAKE! Free crochet pattern for a ribbed Barbie hat. The hat is made with a size 10 crochet cotton thread, and works up fast. I grew up with this crochet hat on my head most winters (and it usually had one of those big pom-pom balls dangling at the top). Ribbed Hat. A great project if you want to add texture into crochet. Knitting/Crochet Kits: Pink Ribbon Kits: Baby Blanket/Afghan Kits: Scarf Kits A versatile, stylish ribbed hat suitable for men, women and children. ADORABLE INFANT THRU TODDLER Crocheted Spiral Ribbed Hat With Scalloped Brim Optional brim band and button trim EASY TO MAKE! Ribbed Preemie Hat Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore. A free crochet pattern for a ribbed hat. The crochet pattern provides instructions on how to crochet the hat in two different sizes. The ribbed texture is a classic in both knit and crochet and it’s super easy to get the look. I donate a lot of my crochet pieces to charity and wanted a versatile hat pattern that would work up quickly and be suitable for both men and women.
TUNISIAN CROCHET RIBBED HAT (ADULT)(AFGHAN STITCH) - CROCHETKIM.COM

CROCHET GEEK - RIBBED CROCHET BEANIE CAP STOCKING HAT - YOUTUBE.


I promise that this blog will return to a variety of crafts after the holidays. But for now, I’m crocheting during any free time that I have. To return to the original video go here: http://www.youtube. To return to the original video go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch? Materials: Worsted weight yarn; Size I crochet hook; Directions: Ch 5, join with sl st to form a ring. Using only the chain stitch, single and double crochet stitches, you can make a simple, ribbed, crocheted hat from one skein of yarn. I designed this scarf and hat set as a gift for my daughter-in-law, whose brother promptly borrowed them and wouldn't give them back! Super Easy Crocheted Ribbed Hat Tabogan Style. Worsted weight yarn and Size G hook Chain 35 Sc in second chain from hook and each ch. across. The stitch used resembles a rib knit, but it's not knitted; it's crocheted. This hat is part of a coordinating set which also includes a winter scarf. One of the fasted projects I've ever made: the Rugged Ribbed Hat is a beginner project.


EASY RIBBED HAT WITH VARIATIONS - YAHOO! VOICES - VOICES.YAHOO.COM.


EASY RIBBED HAT WITH VARIATIONS - YAHOO! VOICES - VOICES.YAHOO.COM

This has always been one of my favorite crochet hat patterns. It’s a uni pattern and works up to give a ribbed pattern. From the website: Cap is worked sideways in half double crochet rib to allow for stretch to fit a range of sizes. Instructions for crocheted ribbed cap. Primary stitch is a half double crochet. Crochet an attractive ribbed hat with folded brim to keep you warm through the winter. This crochet hat pattern features the front post stitch for an interesting texture. Now that I knit too, I am seriously contemplating working up a pattern for a crocheted hat with a knitted rib. Just for us bistitchuals! I wasn’t expecting to crochet any hats today but this one snuck in to my afternoon. I can't stop myself with this Tunisian thingI just love it. I only have a few days before Moving Day, but who cares? I am lovin' my crochet. I can't stop myself with this Tunisian thingI just love it. I only have a few days before Moving Day, but who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment