Saturday, January 12, 2013

RIBBED CROCHET HAT


HEAD HUGGERS: CROCHET PATTERN: CROCHET RIDGED HAT WITH RIB CUFF.


I can't stop myself with this Tunisian thingI just love it. I only have a few days before Moving Day, but who cares? I am lovin' my crochet. I can't stop myself with this Tunisian thingI just love it. I only have a few days before Moving Day, but who cares? I promise that this blog will return to a variety of crafts after the holidays. But for now, I’m crocheting during any free time that I have. Ribbed Preemie Hat Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore. I donate a lot of my crochet pieces to charity and wanted a versatile hat pattern that would work up quickly and be suitable for both men and women. To return to the original video go here: http://www.youtube. To return to the original video go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch? Womens Crocheted Spiral Ribbed Hat Pattern With Flower Trim EASY TO MAKE! The stitch used resembles a rib knit, but it's not knitted; it's crocheted. This hat is part of a coordinating set which also includes a winter scarf. Instructions for crocheted ribbed cap. Primary stitch is a half double crochet. Knitting/Crochet Kits: Pink Ribbon Kits: Baby Blanket/Afghan Kits: Scarf Kits A versatile, stylish ribbed hat suitable for men, women and children.
HEAD HUGGERS: CROCHET PATTERN: CROCHET RIDGED HAT WITH RIB CUFF

CROCHET GEEK - RIBBED CROCHET BEANIE CAP STOCKING HAT - YOUTUBE.


Crochet an attractive ribbed hat with folded brim to keep you warm through the winter. This crochet hat pattern features the front post stitch for an interesting texture. RIB-LOOK NEWBORN CAP (crochet) Designed by Kathy North . Note: Cap is worked sideways in half double crochet rib to allow for stretch to fit a range of sizes. ADORABLE INFANT THRU TODDLER Crocheted Spiral Ribbed Hat With Scalloped Brim Optional brim band and button trim EASY TO MAKE! Ribbed Hat. A great project if you want to add texture into crochet. Using only the chain stitch, single and double crochet stitches, you can make a simple, ribbed, crocheted hat from one skein of yarn. Ribbed Brim Hat Pattern By Nicole Nance *Updated with clearer decrease instructions (I hope) and pictures! A free crochet pattern for a ribbed hat. The crochet pattern provides instructions on how to crochet the hat in two different sizes. Now that I knit too, I am seriously contemplating working up a pattern for a crocheted hat with a knitted rib. Just for us bistitchuals! One of the fasted projects I've ever made: the Rugged Ribbed Hat is a beginner project. I wasn’t expecting to crochet any hats today but this one snuck in to my afternoon.


EASY RIBBED HAT WITH VARIATIONS - YAHOO! VOICES - VOICES.YAHOO.COM.


EASY RIBBED HAT WITH VARIATIONS - YAHOO! VOICES - VOICES.YAHOO.COM

This is a Tunisian hat pattern done in the round. You will need a double-ended crochet hook. Often in crocheting, any ribbing made is vertical; the part of the ribbing that pops out from the rest of the stitches runs top to bottom. I grew up with this crochet hat on my head most winters (and it usually had one of those big pom-pom balls dangling at the top). This has always been one of my favorite crochet hat patterns. It’s a uni pattern and works up to give a ribbed pattern. From the website: Cap is worked sideways in half double crochet rib to allow for stretch to fit a range of sizes. Super Easy Crocheted Ribbed Hat Tabogan Style. Worsted weight yarn and Size G hook Chain 35 Sc in second chain from hook and each ch. across. Materials: Worsted weight yarn; Size I crochet hook; Directions: Ch 5, join with sl st to form a ring. Free crochet pattern for a ribbed Barbie hat. The hat is made with a size 10 crochet cotton thread, and works up fast. The ribbed texture is a classic in both knit and crochet and it’s super easy to get the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment